hybrid sli

amp27

Daemon Poster
looking to get a card but dont what i am doing very well.

i was looking at this card but want your opinions. i got cod4 and now i relize i cant live with the onboard. so if i get that card can i run it in hybrid sli with the onboard i heard it has to be a 8series card and it is so i think it should work.

or if they is a less spendy card what should i get

really my board has a GF8200 card onboard and i heard that need to be the same series.

and what makes that card the card to do hybrid sli with. i see no differnt specs

Thing is, would it really make much of a difference? That's one low end card, compared with a relativley high end one...

Well, you can get a better performing card (9800 GTX, GTX+, GTX X2) but they will be much more expensive.

The MSI 9800 GT OC is a great card for the price. It's factory overclocked and uses and great cooler. I have their 8800GT OC with that cooler and it runs nice and cool.

Oh, here's one more thing. Hybrid SLI is only supported in Vista.

I think J03 was referring to running the onboard 8200 with the 9800 GT in Hybrid SLI.

I'm not sure of the performance increase in Hybrid SLI, but either way, the performance of the 9800 GT alone will be plenty to run COD4 and the price is nice.

thats what i want to do run onboard with off board to get the best perfromence. and i no it will be over kill but i want the picture to just like or better then a ps3. i play cod4 at my friends house on his ps3. can i get the video to be like that

Back
Top Bottom