Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky. you actually get homecoming when its cold out.

We are doing the spirit parade in like 2 hours and we are marching it in shorts and a t-shirt instead of the marching band uniforms. I hope its freezing tomorrow or its gonna be stupid.

Oh well, we get to play living on a prayer, and march the 3/4. Uber fun for a nerd like me. If only they could march the 5/4 as well.

I wanna write something in 15/16, but I don't think I could even march that.

and know what sucks? When you were gonna talk to a girl, and then you couldn't find her.....

Dude. I don't even care about that girl now. I met this other foreign exchange student from Brazil, and I really like her. It's crazy. I know how this can sound bad, but like, I really like her. She's awesome.

Oh dude so I was talking to her today, and I asked her if she was going to a (band) party tonight. Shes like "No, I need to sleep" (remember we woke up at sometime between 3 and 4 am to do a morning show then we had a game that ended at 11 that night.. I even tried to get her to go for part of the party.....) So then I randomly pull one of about ten bead necklaces on out of my band uniform (I was wearing them... Not a good idea under a drum harness)... and I go "Will you go if I give you this" She says no. Then I try all ten. Same response. Then her friend says can I have them, and I'm like no. She says "then why would you give them to her" and then there was then a bit of awkward conversation for like ten seconds and she ends up with beads. I guess shes too blind to see two people flirting....

Anyways, I ask her if shes going to homecoming tomorrow, and she says "yea, duh... I'll see you there I guess" and I"m like "yep, I'll see you there"
and if you translated everything that went on during that conversation it was "Hey I'm going to homecoming. We should hook up then" "Yea, I'm going two. I'll be sure to do that"

So yea, thats my story.

Oh dude so I was talking to her today, and I asked her if she was going to a (band) party tonight. Shes like "No, I need to sleep" (remember we woke up at sometime between 3 and 4 am to do a morning show then we had a game that ended at 11 that night.. I even tried to get her to go for part of the party.....) So then I randomly pull one of about ten bead necklaces on out of my band uniform (I was wearing them... Not a good idea under a drum harness)... and I go "Will you go if I give you this" She says no. Then I try all ten. Same response. Then her friend says can I have them, and I'm like no. She says "then why would you give them to her" and then there was then a bit of awkward conversation for like ten seconds and she ends up with beads. I guess shes too blind to see two people flirting....

dunno sort of sounds like just one person flirting to me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom