my car amp thread :D

lol arrizX i bet my system is louder!!! haha btw i need to get a 300amp alternator before i really can use it haha and yeah DO NOT use a little wire...... you need to use at the very least I'm suggesting for 400w? is a 8gauge wire or so
also, i dont think putting them together will be a very good idea at all... if they were the same one then it wouldn't matter but since there different there probaly gonna short one or the other out or something imo

lol arrizX i bet my system is louder!!! haha btw i need to get a 300amp alternator before i really can use it haha and yeah DO NOT use a little wire...... you need to use at the very least I'm suggesting for 400w? is a 8gauge wire or so
also, i dont think putting them together will be a very good idea at all... if they were the same one then it wouldn't matter but since there different there probaly gonna short one or the other out or something imo

What do you have in your car? I highly doubt you need a 300amp alt unless you are running something like 4kwrms and no second batterys like optima or kintetic. But as to whats in your car, I want to know
-Subs
-Sub amp
-Front stage
-Front Stage amp
-Wire brand/size(s)
-Box volume and its port

Anyways, yeah for ~ 400 you need 8g power cable but thats for DC power. You're putting ~80% of that power thru the amp and out the other side of the amp right? Well notice how you use a smaller wire (you know not power wire but speaker wire) because its AC current. Totally different type of power. So, i'm not sure what the PSU uses but since it does amps like it says then for that wire - looks like 12g or so then it will probably be AC power.

Anyways, yeah for ~ 400 you need 8g power cable but thats for DC power. You're putting ~80% of that power thru the amp and out the other side of the amp right? Well notice how you use a smaller wire (you know not power wire but speaker wire) because its AC current. Totally different type of power. So, i'm not sure what the PSU uses but since it does amps like it says then for that wire - looks like 12g or so then it will probably be AC power.

What comes out of the other side on amps (speaker side) is DC current, not AC.

Then why do I measure the AC voltage and put it in a formula to receive the wattage coming directly to the speakers?

It works guys but i havent been able to blast it yet :D just give it till monday and im gonna blast this s**t :D

Back
Top Bottom