5 weeks left ob or mc

although not a us citizen im alll for change that heads away from bush which i see more in obama than mccain. i also like the fact that obama has talked about bringing legal action to the bush administration. if any wants i shall try to find the article on google that i read about it

McCain is 101% unsuitable and has a dangerous sidekick as VP.

He will win by default because the Bush Empire has ensured that an Obama victory is never possible. The United States is rotten to the core.

McCain - He will not carry on the same values, he has already stated that he disagrees with the way the Bush administration has conducted themselves. McCain is more than qualified to be a leader. Obama has no track record of change.

obama, simply because i do not like palin and her way's or her belief's one bit and there's a HIGH chance she will be president if mccain win's... people are saying she's not even fit for VP and she should drop out... i think she should also... if mccain had a better VP running with him i might of voted for him but yeah.. also he wants to keep the troops in iraq.. it seems that all of everyones money problems started when the soldiers got sent there HMMMM so much money wasted for it..

any one watch the debit?
if mccane is suppose to be so experienced he didn't show it tonight
obama didnt give an inch

McCain - He will not carry on the same values, he has already stated that he disagrees with the way the Bush administration has conducted themselves. McCain is more than qualified to be a leader.

I'm in the wrong state lol. Kansas is the most conservative. But that's beside the point. I really hope that you're right with this statement. I don't know if it's because I live in Kansas, but I'm getting the impression that McCain will win. I am an "Obamanist" as my friends call me, but I'm also a realist. As much as I want Obama to win, I'm not getting a good vibe about his campaign in Kansas.

I'm also a realist.
A realist would realize taht both are just simply lying to get votes. A realist would also realize that no matter who is in office, what they want to do, and what congress will allow them to do are two totally different things. They can promise the world and try to make good on it, but congress will get in the way and neither choice will live up to what they say. Either way, we're screwed.

I do realize that. However, there is some truth to what each candidate says. It's kind of like a chemical reaction (Yes, I'm a science nerd). You have your theoretical yield and your actual yield. With actual yield being a % lower than 100 of your theoretical yield.

T Yield = Presidential Speechs
A Yield = President's administration

In case of politics, the actual yield is far less than 50%.

Back
Top Bottom