Getting my mom's car tomorrow!!!!!

I drive a 2003 Dodge Neon. Its an ok car. It has either 132hp or 137hp, Cant remember off the top of my head. It gets up and goes pretty quickly. I really want a mazda 6 or a Jetta.
Post pics asap!

EDIT- I started working at age 16. When i was with my mom I walked to work. or rode my boke. its about 2 miles from home. And when i was with my dad he took me. And I had my license at age 17. My Mom said I could drive her old POS. If I payed gas and insurance. 3 weeks later I bought the neon.

I drive a 2003 Dodge Neon. Its an ok car. It has either 132hp or 137hp, Cant remember off the top of my head. It gets up and goes pretty quickly. I really want a mazda 6 or a Jetta.
Post pics asap!

EDIT- I started working at age 16. When i was with my mom I walked to work. or rode my boke. its about 2 miles from home. And when i was with my dad he took me. And I had my license at age 17. My Mom said I could drive her old POS. If I payed gas and insurance. 3 weeks later I bought the neon.

Another Neon owner, sweet.

I know, I need to get pics up. I've been sort of lazy about it. But up to today it still had the baby chairs (my mom babysits) and she wouldn't let me taken them off until this morning. And when I got home from school I slept, played soccer, then went to a movie, and finally watched some CNN to get updated on the debate.

my parents won't just give me a car. they said i will need to work for the money if i ever want a car. but they said they'd help me out on the insurance for the first little while until i made back the money i would spent.
i am hoping to buy an Acura TL :)

I'm 16 (almost) and don't have my temps yet. driving just doesn't seem like anything to be uber excited about (why pay to go 35 mph down the road when I can get more of a thrill doing that on my bike for less money?) and my parents think I'm weird because of it.

Im almost 16 too ,but i am uber excited about getting my driving license. Its not how fast you're limited to go , its how far that you can get away from you parents and the freedom of not asking them everywhere you go . :D carn't wait

Back
Top Bottom