Car Thread!

Yeah, all that is on the car currently for exhaust is the Motoria 3 1/4 downpipe off the turbo, team that up with a turbo and a 3in intake, yeah, it'll wake the neighbors. :)

u post pictures of it here? i wanna see it, or take vids of it man. hey do you happen to have any spares of those sweet 14lb stock rims?

I posted more a while back. Here's a few of the ones I posted earlier.
n136900939_31086550_5907.jpg

n136900939_31086549_5585.jpg

my car got the new bypasser pulley put on it runs and stuff but my check engine light is flashing probably a misfire or something cuz of my headgasket

the check engine light could that be caused by having no dipstick?

nice man, disregard the comment about the 14lb rims, i was thinkin of an fd. nice fc tho.

if I find FD rims they will probably be thrown on there. I really want to find some 17x8's for the front and some 17x10's for the back though. FD didn't come around until 93.

Whoohoo! I'm in Irvine right now. Sevenstock is tomorrow. So stoked...

EDIT>>> I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you Rotorheads. :)

well my car is running so much better!
the check engine light was because I had a bad spark plug wire so the tech at my job which is in a shop gave me a new spark plug wire and he cleared the code and so far the light hasn't come back on yet thank god!!!
I'm going to get my car inspected on Monday it should hopefully pass!!!

um i have noticed that my idle doesn't suck anymore it doesn't shake like crazy anymore when im at lights and my car doesn't stall out lol

my car had a coolant hose leak? the hose got replaced and it looks like i got a coolant flush :) and a new hose!!

everything is running so much better!

i just need a new head gasket lmfao
and another car key and at least 2 new speakers! cuz only 1 out of like 4 works :D

I love my car!

my dipstick is broke the guy at my uncles shop broke it lol but i got a new one coming on monday :)

Back
Top Bottom