PC CCTV Software?

digitalfreak

Beta member
Is there any sytem that can be able to view a IP based camera over the internet and into any mobile phone?

Anyone of you guys out there that have purchased a software like what I'm talking to?

Need help or suggestion on this. 'Cause i have found one software that have a lot of the features capable of viewing over the net and on the mobile phone without installing any cellphone apps. The only thing is not free. Here's the link for you to see.

=>Site link here

yes this is possible.

no I have never tried it

Its called CCTV Streaming broadcast

or something like that

google.com

Is there any sytem that can be able to view a IP based camera over the internet and into any mobile phone?

Anyone of you guys out there that have purchased a software like what I'm talking to?

Need help or suggestion on this. 'Cause i have found one software that have a lot of the features capable of viewing over the net and on the mobile phone without installing any cellphone apps. The only thing is not free. Here's the link for you to see.

=>Site link here

I'm using NetViewer....I'm a Security Engineer (CCTV, Access Control, Patrol Management software, etc.....) and i've been using this for quite a while

I have an IP Cam, which supports MJPEG streaming. I can stream a JPEG to my Mobile Phone.

Back
Top Bottom