Getting my mom's car tomorrow!!!!!

Automatic. =\

edit: At first I was going to post that you had to hold on the question because I didn't know what a tranny was, quick google gave me "transmission". So there you go.

Other specs I know by head: 4 Cylinders 137HP. Great great handling though. We just put new tires on it so I can't really have fun. I'll wait until they're a little more bald.

137hp will get you up and going pretty well. Sounds like a 4 car. I want to get a little 4 banger sometime, they are kind of fun to drive. I like driving my dad's subaru. It feels so wierd to me though. His powerband starts where mine ends. I will be pulling out of a road, and the rev hits like 4.5k and I am like WTF! I'm hardly touching hte throttle! Oh yeah, its the 4 cylinder... Cause when my truck hits 4.5k it has power, but the engine is roaring, and it is guzzling down gas.
Anyway, have fun with it! I know what you mean about your mom though... my mom is the same. She has to know everything about where I am going, it sucks...

Well, I can't really blame her, just looking out for me. Plus, she'll be paying for gas. So what am I complaining for?! I just wish my greencard was out so I could get an actual job. I haven't gotten one student to tutor for math yet.

yeah at 16 of course so thats not even a bad thing and yeah that car doesnt have that great of handling lol but its pretty decent

im 18 and i dont even have a license yet.....
the reason is because i dont have a car, and i cant get a car unless i get a job, and i cant get a job until i get a car, its a crazy cycle.....

My sister had to work 30k away from here,and there is ONE bus that comes at lunch time around here,she had to pay friends/family/relatives to get here there.

Think outside the box.

ive been trying to get hired by all the place near me for about 2 years, and so far, none of them called back.
I would take the bus, but i dont really like being late, and if i miss the bus then i will be late, and i will feel bad. My mom gets tired after work, my dad works for 12 hours a day, i only have one friend that has a car, and he is way to lazy.

I kind of have a job, though it pays under the table. I help my friend with his deliveries, but i only get paid in tips and about 18% of his paycheck. For the past 3 weeks, I have only been getting about $10 a day from tips. Kind of hard to save up for a car with this kind of pay, especially when i am trying to rebuild my computer again.

Back
Top Bottom