Getting my mom's car tomorrow!!!!!

It's an 04 Mazda Protege. <40k miles and great condition. Black. I'll upload pictures tomorrow. The car has great handling, but lacks a lot of power (137hp). Also lacks a spoiler.

just don't tp my house... my friends have been known to flood the interior of cars and dump in mass quantities of flour.

then do the same to the people tping.

lol my moms protege sucks because the engine blew at like 120k miles then now we got a new one and the tranny is going out along with some other stuff, but her's is a 1999

join the mazda forum, my friends on it, and its pretty much somethin u gota do when u get a mazda :D

lol....ne way...congrats...hopefully i get my Mercedes or jetta soon

Dude, I'm going to join when I officially get it =]. There's a catch though. I have to tell her everywhere/time I'm going until I pay her.

Dude, I'm going to join when I officially get it =]. There's a catch though. I have to tell her everywhere/time I'm going until I pay her.

Sounds like something you'd have to do regardless at 16 anyways. So what the hell? Haha

Congrats on the new whip.

Sweet, it's always nice being able to get around in your own ride. What kinda tranny? I have to ask :D

Back
Top Bottom