Another question about my laptop

Austinn1

Daemon Poster
This laptop is a POS.
I reformatted it, and reset the BIOS to see if that would fix my USB ports that dont work. And to see if it would cool it down and reset the fan speeds.

But now, One of the cores run at 1.6, and the other runs at 1.2. They both use to be 1.6. Why is this?
I dont really to fix the problem, unless I can. This laptop is headed for the trash soon anyways. But I just curious why this happened.

Thanks!

This laptop is a POS.
I reformatted it, and reset the BIOS to see if that would fix my USB ports that dont work. And to see if it would cool it down and reset the fan speeds.

But now, One of the cores run at 1.6, and the other runs at 1.2. They both use to be 1.6. Why is this?
I dont really to fix the problem, unless I can. This laptop is headed for the trash soon anyways. But I just curious why this happened.

Thanks!

Can you post some screenshots with CPU-Z? This seems quite impossible and a screenshot would help us possibly fix the problem.

I didnt even think about looking at CPU-Z. i was just using the system properties
Alright. be back in a few with shots.

Sysprops.jpg

cpuz.jpg

Hahahaha, the first frequency is the CPU rated frequency and the second is the CPU actual frequency.

Due to the fact you have a computer with "power saver" features, it won't run at full speed unless you are stressing the computer. It does this to save massive amounts of battery power.

It's not at all broken.

It's not at all broken.

It is broken.
1. all but 1 USB port works.
2. The CD drive has issues.
3. Its runs hot as hell, and the fans are always on high. Didnt use to do that.
4. the wireless is acting up. Im almost postive its not the router.

But thanks for clarifying that for me. I should of thought of that. But, Im sure it use to say 1.6, both of them.

If you decide to trash this, I'll pay you shipping to send it to me =p

Im wont trash it. :) If anything Ill rip the parts out. Make the hdd a extrenal drive. And take the ram out and put it in a differant laptop. and the DVD burner.. Maybe Ill make that external too.

Im wont trash it. :) If anything Ill rip the parts out. Make the hdd a extrenal drive. And take the ram out and put it in a differant laptop. and the DVD burner.. Maybe Ill make that external too.[/quote]

Sell the LED behind the screen. You can make loads from it.

Back
Top Bottom