PS2 to USB

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
k i wanna do this and i cant seem to find any wiring diagrams but this one but it doesn't make any sense to me lol :(

usb2psx.gif

the thing is i dont have a credit card and i have the controller and stuff laying around and dont wanna spend money

I looked around for one of those too before to hook up to my DDR dance mat to my computer, but I couldn't find it either.

If any one does find a Playstation 2 Controller wiring map, I would be grateful.

or if someone was real bored one day and decided to make one for me and wow now that would also be greatfull :D

I looked around for one of those too before to hook up to my DDR dance mat to my computer, but I couldn't find it either.

If any one does find a Playstation 2 Controller wiring map, I would be grateful.

what zkilla posted IS a wiring map for the adapter...

and you'll have to spend money to get the usb controller chip to put inside the adapter.

aww seriously? damn well i guess i could get one from a gamecrazy or gamestop right? do they need drivers to work?

Crap, I just thought for a moment and said to my self, "Aren't those Zig zags resistors?"

If they are, then I think I would only do this is I was REALLY board. That would require SO much wiring, and probably a PCB. How much money are 1K resistors anyway, if they are.

It just sorta dawned on me, but I'm not sure if that's right.

Why can't they just sell the adapters at gamestop. T-T

Back
Top Bottom