Gigabyte Sponsored EP45-DS3R/GTX 260 review

hows crysis warhead run on this? post some screenies!

i couldn't get my crysis disc to work i need to download it and mount the iso... i'll try to get to it. busy building my file server etc.

meh...

not much of a review, pretty much just a plug for a product with a bunch of pretty cool pictures, and not even nVidia's top of the line product at that, it would be more of a true review if you had a 4870 to swap into the same system and compare the results...

the "review" part of the thread starts going downhill towards the slippery slope of "product plug" pretty fast once your agenda becomes apparent in only the second sentence of the post...

at about the same price point, the 4870 beats the 260 in every benchmark I've seen in real reviews (no offense), sandwiched in between the 280 and 260, the pictures are cool though, mostly because free stuff is always way cooler than stuff you have to pay for...
well my bad dude, this is my first "review" constructive criticism is always welcome though

does anyone know where i can dl crysis? i have a legit copy with legit key, but the disc is faulty.

Back
Top Bottom