cPanel, Great Prices, Affordable And Reliable. What more could you want?

tom-knox

Fully Optimized

Click the banner to visit our homepage.
PM me now for a 20% voucher for use with any of our packages, Exclusively for ComputerForum members.

Welcome To DualServe.
At Dualserve we aim to:

* Provide a range of cost effective and reliable packages.
* Keep our uptime above 99% all day everyday.
* Reply to any service queries you have in plain English and as fast as we possibly can.
* Help you through the site building process start to finish
* Offer you the tools you need including FTP, numerous email accounts, and loads of bundled software including the award winning cPanel and Fantastico an huge collection of software for your site.

Why choose DualServe?

Our servers: Have 16x the memory of a normal computer and 2x 8 core processors and run 24/7 where physically possible.

Our Reliability: Our servers uptime total at 99.41%, very few web hosts can truthfully say that.

Our Prices: The incredible savings you make by choosing DualServe are better explained on our packages page, but as example our mid level package gives you 1000mb of web space and a whopping 5000mb of bandwidth for £1.25 a month. 1and1 will charge you £2.00 for a quarter of that web space and they don't even have cPanel or any other of the great software titles we offer. It's just no comparison, our prices are incredible.

Package: Online for £4.99
Storage: 100mb + 25mb free
Bandwidth: 1000mb or 1gb
Price for a month: 50p
Price for the year: £4.99

Package: Medium
Storage: 500mb
Bandwidth: 2.5gb
Price for a month: 85p
Price for the year: £10

Package: Big
Storage: 1000mb or 1gb
Bandwidth: 5gb
Price for a month: £1.25
Price for the year: £15

Package: Bigger
Storage: 2000mb or 2gb
Bandwidth: 10gb + 2.5gb FREE
Price for a month: £1.75
Price for the year: £20

Every one of our packages include:

* Your own personal cPanel account to manage your site
* Access to loads of great pieces of software on your site like forum, guest books and even shops with a couple clicks.
* Your own choice of webmail software, Horde, Squirrelmail or Round Cube
* And support from our support team, whenever you need it.

And to help you get your site up and running quickly we offer RvSite Builder built-in from the start.That means that within minutes of logging on to your cPanel account you can have a site on the we, and if that weren't enough we offer installation of software such as phpBB osCommerce or b2evolution onto your site for those less technologically minded who want to run great software packages on their site.

We also sell post-sign up extras such as extra bandwidth or storage and the great software installations i was just discussing.

It seems the site is down lol. How Ironic.

Though I am looking forward to switching hosts, your still located in the otherside of the world from me :/

We're UK based.

It's great to see your interested.

We're Back online, now and taking purchases, follow the link and i'll see you there.

As you can see we've now upgraded two of our packages so their even better.
Why not get signed up now, and taking advantage of these limited time offers.

I'd imagine that they are located in the US - At least, their main website is hosted there.

Back
Top Bottom