Gigabyte Sponsored EP45-DS3R/GTX 260 review

Gigabyte sponsors him because he builds with their parts and overclocks them, and puts up reviews like this.

Dude....wtf...where do you work at? I'm gonna get a job there when I get out of college.

edit: Nice build/review.

Gigabyte sponsors him because he builds with their parts and overclocks them, and puts up reviews like this.
yup... i work hard to get results and i get rewarded by gigabyte. even my lans are sponsored by gigabyte, nvidia, gskill and bawls. we give away all their products.

wow...there goes getting a new video card

What should I do? Buy a new case and switch over all the parts?
yeah get a nice case though... with a good psu. for cases i recommend antec and lian-li... mostly the latter. for psu i recommend corsair, seasonic and pcp&c... they might cost you a bit more but they're well worth the money.

is there a way where me and my friends can become in a position like yours?
haha.
i have a friend that always OC and tries to get the best out of his system, and sometimes he even OC them to death....
but we do lan parties with friends that have nice computers.

yeah get a nice case though... with a good psu. for cases i recommend antec and lian-li... mostly the latter. for psu i recommend corsair, seasonic and pcp&c... they might cost you a bit more but they're well worth the money.

Gotta love Lian-Li's build quality. Good suggestions on the PSU's, Enermax PSU's are worth a look too.

is there a way where me and my friends can become in a position like yours?
haha.
i have a friend that always OC and tries to get the best out of his system, and sometimes he even OC them to death....
but we do lan parties with friends that have nice computers.

market yourselves. it's not easy i spent at least 20-40h a month marketing to our corporate reps. you gotta grind to shine buddy.

Gotta love Lian-Li's build quality. Good suggestions on the PSU's, Enermax PSU's are worth a look too.
thx, i've never ran an enermax, but i might try one next time. the old ocz powerstreams with the adjustable rails were awesome too, but their quality is shit now.

Some one hands you all this just for doing reviews? I would think when you're done with them you either buy or return them.

Some one hands you all this just for doing reviews? I would think when you're done with them you either buy or return them.
they don't just hand them out, there's actual work involved in testing new equipment. i get the stuff because i'm good at what i do, and my CSS clan has only existed for a year but we are growing strong so we can pick up good sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom