Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's me thinking this was computer jargon,computer forum;mouse!!!I was wondering what the cage bit was about though,some new kind of firewall???o...well..Made me chuckle

Well i got the whole lot for $40,and considering it's $5 per piece at most stores...

@neodude: You realize you're going to have to feed your mouse I lot more often now right? With that exercise he'll be getting...
She's slightly over weight at the moment,so i dont mind at all.

call me stupid, but how would the mouse go up the part that is straight up? I can see in the cage climbing, but in the plastic?
Thats what i though,but i have found her up there quite a few times now.

excessive much?

:D

When i got them all i wanted to use every single piece,When i clean the cage out next i may trim it down a bit.

america.jpg

I'm so pissed. Here's what happened:

Homecoming is in 2 weeks. Monday, I didn' have school, so naturally I decided to ask this girl, Stephanie, on the next day. I would have 4 chances, after Calc Class, before/after History, and after English. So Calc and History are in the morning and I concentrate in those classes because my grade is lowest at those 2 classes. I decide to ask her after English. However, during English, our class has this really weird conversation about sex and lying and whatnot. I decide not to ask her after English class because it would be way too awkward after the conversation we had. So today, I decided to screw undivided attention to Calc and I go ask her. First I ask her if she plans to go to Homecoming, she says yes. Then, to double check, I ask her if she's already going with anyone...and she answers yes! Some guy asked her by writing on her car windows after school the prior day. I'm soo pissed. The main reason is because the guy is butt-ugly and somewhat fat. All he's got is funny jokes, but he's an ass to pretty much half of the people around school. The other reason is because I didn't ask her before. God makes me so mad. Now I have to find someone else to take to Homecoming and there's no one I really like. I though asking her 2 weeks prior to homecoming was early enough, but I guess I was wrong. People start asking like a month before, wtf?!

wow WD suck. fair enough i got a nice new drive from my warranty, but its 320gb instead of 500gb, and it isnt english and they gave me the wrong UK adapter so i cant use it. if i was to buy an adapter + send my old one back (like im supposed to) + but a 180gb drive (or 160gb, w/e) then it would have been cheaper and less hassle to buy a new drive in the first place (or near enough).

ive just had a rant via email :p

Homecoming is in 2 weeks. Monday, I didn' have school, so naturally I decided to ask this girl, Stephanie, on the next day. I would have 4 chances, after Calc Class, before/after History, and after English. So Calc and History are in the morning and I concentrate in those classes because my grade is lowest at those 2 classes. I decide to ask her after English. However, during English, our class has this really weird conversation about sex and lying and whatnot. I decide not to ask her after English class because it would be way too awkward after the conversation we had. So today, I decided to screw undivided attention to Calc and I go ask her. First I ask her if she plans to go to Homecoming, she says yes. Then, to double check, I ask her if she's already going with anyone...and she answers yes! Some guy asked her by writing on her car windows after school the prior day. I'm soo pissed. The main reason is because the guy is butt-ugly and somewhat fat. All he's got is funny jokes, but he's an ass to pretty much half of the people around school. The other reason is because I didn't ask her before. God makes me so mad. Now I have to find someone else to take to Homecoming and there's no one I really like. I though asking her 2 weeks prior to homecoming was early enough, but I guess I was wrong. People start asking like a month before, wtf?!
I know exactly how you feel, the exact same thing happened to me once. All I could think about was, why on earth does she like him???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom