cash port?

sully654

Baseband Member
i think thats what its called...i was in a computer hardware class today and my teacher was saying thats the port that stores all the sites youve been on even if u clear all your internet history and what not. thats what the government uses when they take your computer if ur suspected in a crime....any one no how to clear that port?

That port as you call it would probably be recorded either on your PC, though most likely on a server you connect to, to connect to the web.
Its private anyway, unless you are suspected of something, and we can't help with clearing something that could lead us to be charged for hiding evidence, if you are convicted of something.

i do not think so. i dont remeber him saying anything like that....its a highschool course tho so i doubt he knows a lot

i do not think so. i dont remeber him saying anything like that....its a highschool course tho so i doubt he knows a lot

He knows jack. Theirs rumors about a very old "hidden" history but this dates back a long time and I haven't heard anything about it in a real long time. It only worked with internet explorer by the way, not with third party browsers. It's 100% possible to completely hide what you are doing on a computer if you know what you are doing, even without whole disk encryption.

Here's a zillion year old webpage about it, don't necessarily believe it.
http://membrane.com/security/secure/Microsoft_Is_Unscrupulous.html

I may get some tools that read what's being written to the disc to check this out, I know for a fact doesn't happen with firefox :D

o well what is the point of the cash drive then? he said that u cant take it out of ur mb or it will fry the whole thing when u go to power it...but i guessthere has to be something thats in computers so the gov can own big drug trafficers and waht not

Is this guy teaching "Computer Paranoia 101" or what?

There are lots of ways for "the man" to watch what you do online and I don't even claim to know 1/10th of them, but this cash port sounds like total BS to me.

Are you worried about something? Have someting to hide? Unless you're downloading things that are illegal,and your doing this 24/7. I think you'll be ok. Stop worrying.

Back
Top Bottom