was there a time...

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
when you go on forums, and you see so many pointless posts by people that "tries" to help, but they are actually just either repeating what others said, or just BS and acting like they know it, and it annoyed you so much that you just wanted to leave and never come back?

so far i am getting annoyed of this one forum. but i dont think i can leave it since that community is so great...

CF Much????

lol....y...it does.....but...thats people, post count, post count, post count

Deal with it. It's the internet. No matter how much you love or hate it, it always wins.

when you go on forums, and you see so many pointless posts by people that "tries" to help, but they are actually just either repeating what others said, or just BS and acting like they know it, and it annoyed you so much that you just wanted to leave and never come back?

so far i am getting annoyed of this one forum. but i dont think i can leave it since that community is so great...

That's exactly how I learned about computers. When I first got here and I read people's threads, I would answer with what I had heard from others in different threads. However, I did not repeat something that had been said in the thread. My guess, is that you're referring to the latter, but I still wanted to share a story. If it helps people learn, I don't care that they do it, but if I get the impression that they do it for post count then it might start to annoy me. I also don't really care if they're just trying to enforce a point or back someone up (however, when backing someone up it's usually nice when you have additional information. For example, if someone is trying to explain how much use out of a certain speed of RAM you will get, and another posts the same thing, but goes on to explain how they got that number, I'm completely for it) . I do it a lot.

That's exactly how I learned about computers. When I first got here and I read people's threads, I would answer with what I had heard from others in different threads. However, I did not repeat something that had been said in the thread. My guess, is that you're referring to the latter, but I still wanted to share a story. If it helps people learn, I don't care that they do it, but if I get the impression that they do it for post count then it might start to annoy me. I also don't really care if they're just trying to enforce a point or back someone up (however, when backing someone up it's usually nice when you have additional information. For example, if someone is trying to explain how much use out of a certain speed of RAM you will get, and another posts the same thing, but goes on to explain how they got that number, I'm completely for it) . I do it a lot.

+1 :)

Back
Top Bottom