Car Thread!

Nate it's a valve cover gasket... common problem on the Zetec, I just changed a friend's today.

my car has liek 123,392 miles on it
my car is leaking oil i probably didn't tighten my oil filter tight enough noob!<-me!
and valve cover gasket? thats what the guy at autozone told me its like $20 something bucks woot!

Hehe, Bilstein sports. Mmm...soogood. :D

IMG00043-1.jpg

I've gotten my car up to 118 MPH before. Lots of fun, but really dangerous. This was in the middle of the night in the express lanes with no cars.
Haha, you have a camaro right? Watch the speedo go one way, while the gas gauge goes the other, lol.

Cabbs has a Dodge Neon if I'm correct. With the most epic fender gap with me coming second behind him in that category. After I get those Bilsteins installed that won't be the case though. :)

Ah crap, I thought someone here had a camaro. Neon to 118? Thats pretty good. Guess it was the freeway though. Mine was on a backroad, lol, wasnt a very straight road either, went about 80 around the curves(not too sharp) and then gunned it, had about 1/2 mile, pretty hilly too, so I got to 112mph on the big downhill.

Back
Top Bottom