If someone critiqued something you did, and used a word you didn't know....

whenever i encounter a word i dont know the definition of i find out the meaning

Useless poll FTW!! :D

Haha, noo... long story, but my "friend" (he's like a Travis Barker among us- mildly good, but everyone who is good hates him and everyone that sucks loves him) uploaded a video of himself playing a Jonas Brothers song onto facebook- and he was singing. I told him his intonation was off and hes like "Shut up. You think you are so awesome because you use big musical words. I'm better than you. Besides- you don't even have a girlfriend." (which I'd like to point out is the last part is not going to be true very soon.)

But if you know/are now going to look up that word, you'll get what I mean. Even me, a tone deaf drummer (there is a reason I don't sing- I know I can't!) can tell that he is way off pitch.

edit- here is the video: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=91415530528&ref=nf

prepare to cringe if you like real music.

people that cant take constructive criticism annoy me soo much, even more so people that dont understand what the constructive criticism means , especially if they do things like that posting videos of themselves on the internet

people that cant take constructive criticism annoy me soo much, even more so people that dont understand what the constructive criticism means , especially if they do things like that posting videos of themselves on the internet

haha... its so funny because everything we critique him on he either says "I'm better than you. You don't have a girlfriend" (which I'd like to point out I've made that choice.) and "Who cares"

He can be kinda cool... as long as you don't critique him on anything.

having a girlfriend dosent make you any better than someone else

having a girlfriend dosent make you any better than someone else

And changing girlfriends every two weeks says a lot about them.... once you get to know him you have no choice but to hate him.

edit- muz, haha, thats the 3rd time I've given you another bar.

Back
Top Bottom