Car Thread!

Yeah, I like the clean look. All you need is a drop and you're set.

My friend has a tC. He installed an Injen CAI, strut bar and headers. The only modification I hated was his angel eyes.

Angel eyes are ricer on anything but a BMW.

Yeah, I'm not too into them. If you do anything to your headlights it has to be HID's.

Yeah, after I'm done with the suspension work and all that, I'll finally get the headlights replaced. Out with the halogens, in with the HID's with angel eyes. :D Mmm...

Awesome, now it just needs a manual tranny :)

Turbo can solve that Issue. AT's can hold up to 300whp, after that you need to modify the tranny. :D

Yeah, I like the clean look. All you need is a drop and you're set.

My friend has a tC. He installed an Injen CAI, strut bar and headers. The only modification I hated was his angel eyes.

Angel eyes are ricer on anything but a BMW.

Thanks, yeah I love the clean look. Yeah Im thinking of going with the TRD drop which is aprox 1" all around. It improves handling quite well if you go lower then 1.5" it actually hurts handling more than stock height. Angel eyes look quite good tho because its a similar looking headlight to the BMW. They look rice when they get those ebay headlights, when the mod over the stock headlights and put some think angel eyes they look real nice.

To trivium, might be time to start searching around for cars... With all those things you listed, if you have something major, it's probably not worth fixing.
One thing to do though, throw some spark plug cleaner in with your next tank of gas. Cant hurt, its only $2 or so anyway. Clean your air filter and do all the little things, see if it will run a little smoother.

I like that car up there Nexus. I want to clean mine up sometime too. Clear corners, and one of my taillights is cracked. But that's a future thing. First comes woofer, possibly lift the front up an inch or 2 to balance it out, maybe whips. Toolbox would be real nice too, lol. My list goes on and on... Eventually, probably after college, unless I get a big scholarship, I wil put in a 5.0 or 351. Then come back to Harvard, find my friend who always makes fun of rangers, and blow his mustang away... lol.

So the other day, I was teasing my friend a little about his chevy. First I ask, "Got a V8 in there?" Friend, "Yeah." Me, "5.7?" Friend, "Yup!" Me, "Bet my ranger could whoop it." lol, he got angry, but thinking about it, he has about 70 more hp then me, but his truck weighs about twice as much as mine, lol.

Oh, and I got my dads subaru up to 112mph today. Backroads.

Thining about that again, didnt you say somewhere you already got new spark plugs though? Maybe find a ford forum somewhere, not specific too your car, but find one specific to your engine if you possible, and ask there, they might know better then us.

Back
Top Bottom