Who is Married??

Twice divorced and loving every minute of it. When I was married I didn't have two nickles to rub together. Now being single I have at any given moment some serious bucks in my pocket. I come and go as I please and I buy what ever I want. Screw being married.

Why were you broke when you got married?

For me, I'll sure be alot better financially off. Sharing the same place, getting taxed less, etc :)

Cant find the right girl. The one I fell in love with ran around on me.

My dad and I converted my carport into a bedroom, it's pretty much like a side apartment, got a microwave in my closet, mini fridge, i just use my parents bathroom.

Don't really know how to find a girl to marry, too much of a hopeless romantic lol

I'm somewhat married to my car, but if you mean legally, then no I'm not married to anyone.

been engaged 2x never married but cant find the right guy and just ended with my now ex of 6 years 3 kids so the right guy that i find will have to accept that i come with a kids package :p

oh ! and im gonna be 30 in november parents wont let me live in the basement lol :D

She probably wouldn't let him spend money unless it was on her jewelry :D

You're on the right track but wrong goodies. First one wanted a house, new car, and mindless dribble, but no jewery. She spent a lot of my money on her braindead family.
Second one was a lush. Two teenaged good for nothing kids. Cost me a fortune to keep all that going.

In both cases the sex was good but everything else just sucked wind. First one lasted 8 years while the second one made it to 2. I'd get hooked up again if I happened to run in to the right person and the right situation. But I'm in no hurry.

~MiXdUpInDaHeD~
It's not just any guy that would take on a ready made family. The thing about raising some one elses kids is some thing that sticks in the back of a guy's head even if he says it's ok. I'd not mind that at my age but younger guys seem to have a problem with it.
Now let me counterdict that statement. You will find that one guy that thinks kids are cool no matter if they are his are some one elses. Not a perv but a guy that is open minded and caring. The one that knows if he gets involved with you, he gets involved with the kids. You're not a packaged deal. You're a family. There's a difference. He's out there some where, Hun. Just keep looking.

I'm 21 and 3 months and never even had a girlfriend, although girls have come very close to me but I've pushed them away, subconsciously frightened of the commitment and what other people will think. I have a personality disorder which has a side effect of making and maintaining relationships extremely difficult, so it's not strictly speaking my fault and it's not as if I wanted to be like this.

Seeing all my friends crash in and out of relationships and bitching about it puts me off too, I just can't be bothered and I like keeping myself to myself. I don't really feel like having kids (looking after a dog is hard enough work and costs a lot of money) and getting married in the UK statistically leads to divorce within four years, often resulting in legal pissing matches and extremely ugly court battles. If you're going to sign a pre-nuptial agreement it basically screams that your marriage is doomed to fail so there's your safety net, leading me to ask what's the point in getting married in the first place if you're basically expecting it to fail?

What's the point?

Back
Top Bottom