ROFL @ 360's !!!

You know what's even funnier? The Xbox 360 outselling the PlayStation 3.

In Japan. Of all places...

because the power of the PS3 hasn't been fully utilized yet. people think the ps3 sucks but its actually an amazing system but Sony just needs to get the updates and firmwares out and the PS3 will be hell of alot better with time

because the power of the PS3 hasn't been fully utilized yet. people think the ps3 sucks but its actually an amazing system but Sony just needs to get the updates and firmwares out and the PS3 will be hell of alot better with time

That has nothing to do with the 360 outselling the PS3 in Japan. It's easy to figure out.

Games. Japan is Sony and Nintendo's territory. Microsoft has one upped both with Tales of Vesperia and shown the Japanese market that the 360 can be a competitive console in that region.

They still need to fix the RROD though.

True that. But placing the console and power brick in a well ventilated place should easily prevent anything from happening. Unless you have one that had a manufacturing defect.

My friend has one that sits on top of a cabinet away from anything got the RROD when we were about to play it.

Irrelevant.
Everybody knows the 360 outsold the PS3, but that doesn't change the fact it's a bit of an unreliable piece of shit that has an embarrassing failure rate.

The newer ones are more reliable, but that doesn't excuse how unreliable the earlier ones are.

I'm not sure what was supposed to be so funny about that video.

It's a joke. Just like that video. :rolleyes:

I apologize if my humor is a little too dry for you.

Back
Top Bottom