Price Quote on computer...

stlpilot92

Beta member
First post on here. But i'm selling my computer to buy a mac. I've listed it for $400. Let me know what you think it's worth.

Specs:
Dell optiplex gx270
2.8GHz
120gb HD
512mb mem
win xp pro sp3 with reinstall CD
also included win xp HOME halogram cd (not installed)
DVD/CD-burner
floppy drive (yeah i know, who uses floppies anymore? lol)
included 15" Dell LCD monitor

i bought the computer used last year. the entire interior of the computer was rebuilt (motherboard, HD, cooling fan, etc.)

Please post and let me know!

Yes i think it is worth £400 but i think that a computer is going to need more than 512mb of RAM these days.

First post on here. But i'm selling my computer to buy a mac. I've listed it for $400. Let me know what you think it's worth.

Specs:
Dell optiplex gx270
2.8GHz
120gb HD
512mb mem
win xp pro sp3 with reinstall CD
also included win xp HOME halogram cd (not installed)
DVD/CD-burner
floppy drive (yeah i know, who uses floppies anymore? lol)
included 15" Dell LCD monitor

i bought the computer used last year. the entire interior of the computer was rebuilt (motherboard, HD, cooling fan, etc.)

Please post and let me know!

$100 for the computer without the LCD, could get around $175 with LCD and KB / Mouse

What a "Mac"? That horrible OS? Pfft Linux and Windows are the best!
Anyways, my estimate is $150.

I tried to sell a computer with the exact same specs excluiding the HDD, it was 80GB and it had no monitor. I was looking for $180, to "non-computer-savvy" people, but my best offer was $120. I declined it and the next day the PSU fried. So, considering the bigger HDD and the LCD, I'd say you can definitely get $180 if you look hard enough. The guy who was interested contacted me through Facebook, so if you have one of those it would be a good idea to make use of their marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom