*Now* I understand McCain and Palin

Did you miss the majority of the Iraqi's saying they wanted us there???

Yes, I seemed to have missed this. I'd think the reason for that is that this is very false.

If most Iraqi's wanted US troops there (which they don't), they'd turn against the "terrorists" or at least turn in the known "terrorists", instead of letting them roam freely where they want.

And while we are talking about politics, look at what Palin said, soo nutty lol

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. "She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'"

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/09/15/bess/index1.html

Yes, I seemed to have missed this. I'd think the reason for that is that this is very false.

If most Iraqi's wanted US troops there (which they don't), they'd turn against the "terrorists" or at least turn in the known "terrorists", instead of letting them roam freely where they want.

And while we are talking about politics, look at what Palin said, soo nutty lol

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/09/15/bess/index1.html
Haha, well, they cant fight the terrorists much themselves, but yes, they do want the soldiers there. I happen to have a good friend whos borther is a paratrooper over in Iraq, just got back actually. And yea, the people there love the troops, all the kids flock around the cars to see the troops and what not, they give candy to the kids, but then when they have to drive through town, its the scariest shit in the world, shitting in the gunner seat of a hummer driving between buildings, there could be an insurgent anywhere in there.

Listening to Canadians about U.S. politics is like having Paris Hilton tell me how to install windows XP.

You won't hear me, or any one else bagging on Canadian politics, you know why? Because no one cares. Canada needs to try to stop being the United States little sister and stay out of our business.

I can only assume that you are making a stink about the Iraq war? The Iraq war was/is fine with me. Who knows how many terrorist in Iraq have been killed that would have otherwise made their way to the United States and killed some civilians? I would much rather fight that war half way around the world then in our streets here.

Dear Canadians: Please try to worry about your own country and remember to keep your jealousy in check.

Signed,
United States
Oh get over yourself, the US isn't everything it's cracked up to be. I spent some time on the east coast and it was okay at best.

Continue to flame people [err...countries] and hide behind your computer monitor. I'm sure it's very amusing.

Oh get over yourself, the US isn't everything it's cracked up to be. I spent some time on the east coast and it was okay at best.

Continue to flame people [err...countries] and hide behind your computer monitor. I'm sure it's very amusing.

So you're judging our country after spending some time on the east coast of all places??

Listening to Canadians about U.S. politics is like having Paris Hilton tell me how to install windows XP.

You won't hear me, or any one else bagging on Canadian politics, you know why? Because no one cares. Canada needs to try to stop being the United States little sister and stay out of our business.

I can only assume that you are making a stink about the Iraq war? The Iraq war was/is fine with me. Who knows how many terrorist in Iraq have been killed that would have otherwise made their way to the United States and killed some civilians? I would much rather fight that war half way around the world then in our streets here.

Dear Canadians: Please try to worry about your own country and remember to keep your jealousy in check.

Signed,
United States
Wow. A little over the top, but it's so true. +1 to that.

I'm sick of the attacks on all candidates. I think they just divert attention from the real issues. What we need is the campaigns to stop bitching about stupid things like "Obama once came into contact with someone who was a terrorist" or "McCain is too old". Here's what the campaigns should be talking about:
  • HOW we are going to fix the economy, instead of finger pointing
  • HOW we are going to become energy independent and lower gas prices
  • HOW we are going to pay for this war and the errors of the economy
  • HOW we are going to become more united as a country and regain our foreign alliances
  • HOW we are going to change Washington
  • HOW to create more jobs and get the economy back on its feet
So far all I can really see is finger pointing and it's getting old real quick. I have no ill feelings towards any of the candidates, but I will say that I'm not jumping up and down over Palin, and I can't see why the GOP base is so excited. I just wish these pointless attacks would stop because I believe a majority of the people are tired of them, and they don't really serve any purpose other than to show what an ass a candidate can be.

Back
Top Bottom