things you hate about vista!!!!!

justinups

In Runtime
quick questioin??? what are a few things you hate aabout vista.

the networking suck,has to rescan a folder when you rename a file,everthing,slow and a resource hog and take like 10 times more recoures then xp,the start menu i dont want to have to scroll thou the menu i know you can go to the old look. and you can go back to the old win 98 look but you cant go back to the win xp look.

xp for life.

I don't really have the hate that other folks do for vista. I actually like some of it's new features.

Yes, it's a resource hog, but all new windows OS's are.
Yes, there are driver issues all over the place, but that also happens every time a new windows OS comes out.

Most people who complain about vista probably should have waited a lot longer to actually start using it.

My biggest gripe with VIsta was that it was probably release to early but M$ is famous for letting paying customers bug test thier software :)

I'm using vista right now on a P4 2.0GHz Processor and 1GB of PC3200 RAM

I swear I'm about to F***ing get my hammer out and start beating the living **** out of this computer.

I'll brb and post again on my ooolllldd Windows 2000 laptop, since I can exactly enjoy using that...

I currently use XP and I find Vista fine, the ONLY BIG problem is the compatibility issues with some games...but that's up to the game developers to release some new patches and if you get Vista make sure you have a fast computer!!

I'm using vista right now on a P4 2.0GHz Processor and 1GB of PC3200 RAM

I swear I'm about to F***ing get my hammer out and start beating the living **** out of this computer.

I'll brb and post again on my ooolllldd Windows 2000 laptop, since I can exactly enjoy using that...

Well that's why, you're system is nowhere near strong enough. You need something a lot stronger to enjoy vista.

The only thing I hated about vista was the UAC. Once I disabled that I fell in love with it.

I hate the TCPIP stack and the requirement to have signed kernel drivers in the 64 bit version.

I hate the high resource requirements and the defragger.

Here you go, I use this all the time t defrag:
http://www.download.com/Defraggler/3000-2094_4-10752905.html

Problem solved

Only thing I hate about it is theres some little glitches in the OS. My Microsoft "help" doesn't work(Does not respond), or the games folder from the start menu will not stay open(Click, pops up for about a second then goes away).

Other than the little glitches its fine. I just got to see how far I can OC my CPU now that its fall. :)

I've only been running Vista Ultimate x64 SP1 for a week but i think it has matured nicely since the Beta 1, 2 and RTM days. With a few tweaks it is pretty fast.

I found this site has a few good tweaks

Back
Top Bottom