wow like seriously?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
okay well on 3/24/08 my friend was messing with some fuses and then accedently dident plug one all the way in, causing the back lights to not light up. got pulled over for it(he cant drive at night due to bad eyes) and screwed over for it blah blah fix it ticket... so the cop tell's me "If you Go to another officer and show him that its fixed then have him sign off this ticket then you can send it through mail and it will all be taken care of." so i was like cool got it signed off about a week or 2 later sent it in the mail got a letter of confirmation about 2 weeks later and dident say 1 thing about appearing in court on it. so i was like yeah cool sweet then today got a order of suspension letter in the mail.... to make it worse the mail guy put it in the return slot and my mom was curious as to what it was because it was hanging out so she looked and saw my name and grabbed it, next thing you know says i failed to appear in court for it and failed to pay a fine, all for a fu**ing fix-it-ticket.. now i have to pay $422 and currently have NO way possible of getting a job and have 25 bucks to my name.... wow like seriously? hopefully i get back at em when im a cop for lying to me...

well thankfully with my mom having been a accountant for a lawyer company for 5 years she made alot of lawyer friends, so more than likely im going to go fight it on monday at the court house, hopefully it gets removed because i for 1 i barely had my license for 19 days when i got that ticket.... ughh this is a big mess and sucks if it comes down to it where its 422 bucks from the judge then im going to have to sell something.... my necklace or something? maybe borrow it from someone that will let me pay them back when i get the money? oooooooooo Grandma!!!! haha yeah hopefully some family member will be here for me

Rough.

I got a story about annoying people, not to jack your thread or anything though.
My girlfriend needed some cough medicine, but I guess you need to be 18 or 21 or something to buy it. Didn't know that, so she tries to buy it and the lady says no. So I take out my fake ID and I'm like okay, well I'm 21, I'll buy it. And she's like no, I need to see ID from both of you. Okay...never mind, we'll leave the store and I'll come in alone and buy it. And the old geezer starts yelling NO ONE IN THE STORE WILL EVER SELL YOU THIS! Whoa there, uncalled for.

So are you saying if I come in with my mom I can't buy cough medicine? Just because I'm not old enough?

Oh, and at the liquor store and grocery store today, the guy was so chill. But oh no, cough medicine, I might go make some meth with it or something.

Rough.

I got a story about annoying people, not to jack your thread or anything though.
My girlfriend needed some cough medicine, but I guess you need to be 18 or 21 or something to buy it. Didn't know that, so she tries to buy it and the lady says no. So I take out my fake ID and I'm like okay, well I'm 21, I'll buy it. And she's like no, I need to see ID from both of you. Okay...never mind, we'll leave the store and I'll come in alone and buy it. And the old geezer starts yelling NO ONE IN THE STORE WILL EVER SELL YOU THIS! Whoa there, uncalled for.

So are you saying if I come in with my mom I can't buy cough medicine? Just because I'm not old enough?
yeah something with cough medicine can get you drunk or something like that, kids use it for that.... stupid kids i swear...

Wait....I don't understand....how did you get in trouble for something your friend did?

Same thing happened to me in a southern state cept it was about a trailer I had borrowed. The plug didn't match the one on my van so I got nailed for it. I just went by AutoZone and picked up the right harness and wired it to the one already installed on the van. I wired it up right there in the police station parking lot. Several officers came out to see what I was doing. When I showed the sarge the ticket he offered to check my work and sign off on the ticket. He did and I walked the ticket through the court and got it cleared off my record.
I think where you messed up was waiting too long to mail the ticket in. Your court date had to have fallen somewhere in the time frame of the 4 weeks.
Request a court date to let this get resolved by a judge. Be polite and diplomatic.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom