How do you hold YOUR mouse?

None of the above.

I hold my mouse with my thumb on one side and my ring and little finger on the other and just the top most part of my palm resting on the mouse.

That's how I hold it, but I considered it just moving mouse with fingers as technically your hand (wrist) is resting on the mouse pad.

Well you've gotta have something resting on something.. unless you just have your whole arm in the air the whole time.. beastly!

I guess there are 3 ways because I don't use my fingers to move it when I rest on the pad. I use my wrist for side to side and fingers for up and down. I don't ever use whole hand though

Thats how I do it.

I love putting my palm on the mouse. Hate those really small mice where you only place two crumpled fingers on it.

rest my palms on the desk. i know i will have carpletunnel by the time i'm like 30 LOL. o well...

^Yeah

I suppoe the way of holding mouse may say about the time you know computer. Less experienced people may move it with the whole hand... At least I have seen this method only by people who use computer morr rarely than me.

well i never really noticed this before i guess i had to grip my mouse to find out hahah i rest my palm on the mouse pad, if i was to move it with my whole hand it'll be impossible to game because the amount of room i have to move my mouse is 4 1/2 inches lol (yeah just measured)

edit, actualy yeah i kinda rest my wrist more on the mouse pad i guess.. hmm weird

I have one of the microsoft trackballs (thumb ball) and it's big and doesn't not move on the desk so my whole hand rests on it. Neither option fit perfect so I picked the whole hand one.

Back
Top Bottom