The rapid decline in CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm telling him that's what I'd do, you feel the conclusion you just want a robber to walk in your house rob your stuff, and go? I'd rather beat the **** out of him and he should get what he deserves.

Robbers never learn, they go jail and they will just come back out and do the same, we the humans must defend our selfs, so you beat him to the ground and then next time he probs has learnt his lesson

I have a problem with this post. Actually I have a couple:

1)What makes you so sure you could beat the robber? What if he has a gun?
2)When you say "we the humans must defend our selfs" do you imply that robbers aren't humans?
3)Do you think all robbers do what they do because they want the money for luxuries? Have you ever considered that maybe a person is in a difficult situation right now, without a job, and needs something to make a living for his/her family? I'm, by no means, condoning robbers, I just think you can't say things like this about people. Earlier you said you don't talk with big words, but you talk with respect. Wouldn't you agree that you should be respectful of everyone regardless of their profession?

Once again a thread derailed and headed for train wreck county

Mods - close it please, I see it is pointless trying to be serious.

Ok this looks like it could get into an arguement real fast.

Certain members need to grow up a little here so try and make an effort from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom