Car Thread!

moto.jpg

SOOOOOO true...
Talking about that 460 ranger? I know, he will use it at the track though. Dude, I think it would be awsome to just throw a 5.0 badge on it, pull up to a GT500 at the track or something, and then smoke it... That 460, bored and stroked to 545 has 700hp. No forced induction either! The guy just likes to have a project. Started with a turbo 2.5, then a twin turbo 5.0 I think, now a 545 Big Block.

Then there is another one, it's my fav, but its not done yet. The guy is swapping a 6.0 diesel into the ranger. The back end is totally custum to stuff the big ol drag slicks in. That one will have 600hp stock and 750 on a shot. I'm pretty sure he said somewhere he was going to try and beat the land speed record for a diesel, which is held by a ranger as well, I think its at 215.xx might be 225.xx, idk.

I just like to hear v8s roar, and go fast. I'm not into circuits much.

Another build for a ranger that I like, is an aluminum 245 V8 buick engine. Thing weighs 100 pounds less then the 2.5L!! 3.9L V8, more horsepower then the 5.0 and mileage of a 4 cylinder. I want to do that!

I don't rem what kinda plugs maybe platinum?
no check engine lights :) not since a while!! back when i had to replace my 02 sensor

^Just use the cheapo copper motorcraft plugs and change them out often. In the long run it's about the same price as the platinums but the coppers work better in a Zetec.

Woohoo! Just got my Bilstein Sport shocks and struts. :D Now I just need to get some good springs and rear shock mounts and I'm set. Maybe some Eibach Sportlines. Hmm...

Awesome! Now you just need a 6-speed!

And b00st y0!

Anyway, I changed my mind on putting money into the Neon. Gonna keep that as a DD and pick up a 240 or something RWD.

Awesome! Now you just need a 6-speed!

And b00st y0!

Anyway, I changed my mind on putting money into the Neon. Gonna keep that as a DD and pick up a 240 or something RWD.

Yeah! I should go search around a junkyard to see if I can find any M3 6-speed gearboxes and a LSD. :D

Ahh I see. Yeah, if my car wasn't a BMW, RWD and running so well I wouldn't really spend money on it. But since it's all of the above, I am! :D

Yay I got my double din headunit today! Ill be installing it tomorrow Ill show progress pictures. This will be my first intall Stereo DIY.

:D

My uncle and I finally got my new muffler installed on my truck, we replaced the stock one with a new cherry bomb glass pack muffler. Gives it a nice & deep, throaty kind of rumble:p

Makes it sound quite badass:D

Back
Top Bottom