Do burglars strike twice?

what you need to do is do what i'd do, take the law into your own hands, police can take ages to gather info and its a slim chance their goner get him.

Let the him come back, wait for him with your fist, beat him down to the ground,knock him out, take him to the woods and beat crap out of him till he died, berry him and he aint coming back for you!

thats what i would do.

what you need to do is do what i'd do, take the law into your own hands, police can take ages to gather info and its a slim chance their goner get him.

Let the him come back, wait for him with your fist, beat him down to the ground,knock him out, take him to the woods and beat crap out of him till he died, berry him and he aint coming back for you!

thats what i would do.

Wow, not a lot happening up top with you is there?

thats what i would do.

thats for sure a murder charge.... they'll find the body like nothing...

The only real reason why home burgularys often turn lethal is because of the very violent homeowners. The robbers are very afraid of being shot.

In Canada, robbers don't even carry weapons. A home burgulary turning lethal is a once in a blue moon thing.

If I ever caught someone robbing me, they would be knocked to the ground than zipped tied up :)

yes! it is quite possible...be safe and install some anti theft and burgular alrms in the house immediately

The only real reason why home burgularys often turn lethal is because of the very violent homeowners. The robbers are very afraid of being shot.

The reason some home burglaries turn violent is because people hate thieves. Thieves are the problem, not “violent home owners”. I would hope if any of us found some dude in our house we would get violent! I don't feel bad for what happens to anyone who breaks into another person's home.

As far as shooting them goes, it really varies depending on the state you live in. There was recently a guy in Texas who shot a burglar in the back outside after he found them robbing his neighbor's house, and he didn't even go to jail.

Moral of the story: Don't steal stuff.

yes its possible...but most chances they won't...unless you are tided to something....but if its just a random robbery...then maybe not...but you never know. anti-theft systems are a great idea...and just keep doors and windows locked when you aren't home. as for your electronics...one thing my parents always taught me was to never leave them infront of windows where anyone who walked by would see them....keep them covered up...because in most cases a robber will rob a house if they see something they want right...usually they don't touch houses where they don't know whats inside.

1 mistake people make that i notice...is boosting about their wealth to friends and people they think they know...that is a big mistake cause remember....you can't trust everyone...even tho you think you can.

In the UK they'll strike twice, three, four, n times. After all, it's against their human rights to arrest them, to imprison them, or make them hand back the 50" HDTV and the Aston Martin they stole. Hell, if they're black or Asian it's probably racist to talk to them, this is how far downhill this country has gone :rolleyes:

I say send the fuckers to jail on the first offence and nip the problem in the bud; if they're foreign, deport them after their tariff expires. I'd happily pay more tax money if it was guaranteed to be spent on large, tough prisons which are a living hell.

I know if I caught a burglar in my home I'd be willing and prepared to act, but I'd be more scared of the consequences from the police than I would be of getting beaten up by the burglar. If it weren't for the namby-pamby putting the criminal before the victim I'd ensure the burglar wasn't even capable of doing it again, let alone actually wanting to.

Remember, kids; anyone can make a weapon out of anything if you're resourceful enough and have some initiative.

I'd happily pay more tax money if it was guaranteed to be spent on large, tough prisons which are a living hell..

That's sig line material right there.

I have read some crazy stories about crime in Europe. I feel bad for you. :mad: You guys can hardly protect yourselfs over there.

Back
Top Bottom