The Member photos

ohaioq8.jpg

heh :D

OH HAAAII

This is me. at school outside in the garden/study area outside.
i am 19 and i attend college at Seneca and i am taking Computer Systems technology hoping to become an IT guy for a career. i play lots of sports and i love build/repairing/and playing on computers. Learning about pc's is a passion of mine and i always want to know more and more.
thought i'd give a little bio along with the photo :)
Photo4.jpg

This is Me. Greeting my friend, Beast.... We have both bled many times in battle.

As far as me, I'm 23, from Northern Michigan. Best described as a raging alcoholic from the middle ages.
I have Certifications up the ass/ Holds a 2Yr Computer Systems Degree, and am working towards a BS.
I am outgoing as all hell, and love to party. Currently single, and been to every continent except Australia and Antarctica.

l07a96a45b1ac6243831308xe6.jpg

This is Me. Greeting my friend, Beast.... We have both bled many times in battle.

As far as me, I'm 23, from Northern Michigan. Best described as a raging alcoholic from the middle ages.
I have Certifications up the ass/ Holds a 2Yr Computer Systems Degree, and am working towards a BS.
I am outgoing as all hell, and love to party. Currently single, and been to every continent except Australia and Antarctica.

l07a96a45b1ac6243831308xe6.jpg

Hi. Are you the guy with or without the hat?

Back
Top Bottom