Genital Herpes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought we were talking about herpes....

My post count may be low but I have been talking crap on the internet for 12 years.

are you the kind of person that can only talk crap on the net and not face to face?

well, if we are going to talk about herpes then...
do you guys think that you will eventually get herpes in your lifetime?

im thinking that i might get lonely one day in china, and find a girl with all these disease, and for some reason my luck was bad and the condom broke. haha, how much would that suck. better go get me a wifey XD

I don't know STD's, are "breaking out" all over the place. All I know is after watching a valtrex commercial, I want an STD! Those dudes always have hot girlfriends and they spend all day bike riding and mountain climbing and swinging in a hammock before they start porking their brains out. And still they don't spread their STD to one another!! Looks like the lap of luxury to me.

Maybe the OP can tell us how much bike riding and mountain climbing he has cashed in on since getting his VD.

i thought we were talking about herpes....

are you the kind of person that can only talk crap on the net and not face to face?

:rolleyes:

well, if we are going to talk about herpes then...
do you guys think that you will eventually get herpes in your lifetime?

im thinking that i might get lonely one day in china, and find a girl with all these disease, and for some reason my luck was bad and the condom broke. haha, how much would that suck. better go get me a wifey XD
herpes simplex is the same virus that creates cold sores, chicken pox etc so there's a good chance you've already had/got it.

Wiki Link #1
Wiki Link #2

The sexually transferable variety is just a different strain.

EDIT: Hey bob, how about you quit posting shit or just GTFO, we already have our dickhead quota filled thanks.

couldnt you get one of those handicap parking things if you have one of these disease?
cuz i know you can get one if you cant operate a cellphone, unless they changed it.

EDIT - i like the greenbars, i feel good that i helped people out, and i think people treat you better.

couldnt you get one of those handicap parking things if you have one of these disease?
cuz i know you can get one if you cant operate a cellphone, unless they changed it.

EDIT - i like the greenbars, i feel good that i helped people out, and i think people treat you better.

That would be cool, but instead of a guy in a wheelchair it could have an oozing tallywhacker on the sign. :)

And a good rep gets you what? A green bar, that's neato! :D

No. Reputation not green bars. Green bars are a measurement of reputation on this forum. Many people think it is not needed, you dont need green bars to have a reputation. Your reputation round here would still be bad even without the red bar.

i hear superman22x has genital herpes
Har har, lol. And I cant pull any jokes here... lol, I think you know what I mean, it always gets you.

LMAO!! post number 69 in the genital herpes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom