Genital Herpes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I get it, I knew you reminded me of someone, I just couldn't put it together. You remind me of the "Leave Brittany ALONE!!!" guy. I don't remember his name, Chris something I think.

quit acting like you dont know his name... he's your idle and we all know it! haha

You misspell sense, use two BTWs in one post and then claim that I don't make sense?

Come on, put a little effort into your posts. Have some self respect man, there are other people reading this thread, think about them. They don't want to come all the way to page three and read what you just wrote. I think they will be sorely disappointed with your post. It lacked pop, zest, pinash!!

It was bland, there was no impact, and I can tell you it left me wanting.

Use some adjectives, try to find a nice thesaurus website and put it to good use. Take pride in what you post. Oh, it's not easy, but good posting never is. Anyone can smack a keyboard and then hit submit, I, no we, want you to be better than that.

So come on, give it another try! No one will hold that last post aganst you if you knock the next one out of the park. Step up to the plate sugger! You can do it!!
Ok, you have 32 posts, a nice red bar by your name. You are like a freshamn trying to talk shit to a Senior. Senior has friends with power, freshman has no friends with power. So keep talking shit, and eventually get your ass banned, or just quiet down while you can.

50. Its in the rules.

No but really, his post was picking out the most nit-picky things. Like adding adjectives, and using BTW twice. That's just the most retarded post I have ever read.

That's just the most retarded post I have ever read.

I dunno..that's a big call..there have been some doozies on here.
And he did have the OP calling him a f'n retard and telling him to f off so his reply was pretty tame IMO
Anyway time to get back to talking about the subject of herpes.

well, if we are going to talk about herpes then...
do you guys think that you will eventually get herpes in your lifetime?

im thinking that i might get lonely one day in china, and find a girl with all these disease, and for some reason my luck was bad and the condom broke. haha, how much would that suck. better go get me a wifey XD

Ok, you have 32 posts, a nice red bar by your name. You are like a freshamn trying to talk shit to a Senior. Senior has friends with power, freshman has no friends with power. So keep talking shit, and eventually get your ass banned, or just quiet down while you can.

I don't care about your "post count". Post count means nothing. I won't quiet down and I won't get banned.

My post count may be low but I have been talking crap on the internet for 12 years. You can call me a freshman if it makes you feel better but keep in mind this freshman has seen and heard all this stuff before, and he likes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom