Genital Herpes

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is offensive if you ask me, I'm sticking up for chris, he is 100% correct

If you are offended that someone would think you are gay, then I have to ask you, what is wrong with being gay?

If you say there is nothing wrong with being gay, then I say, why would you be offended?

If you are offended that someone would think you are gay, then I have to ask you, what is wrong with being gay?

If you say there is nothing wrong with being gay, then I say, why would you be offended?

Thats like catch-22 :eek:

why would I be offended, because if someone said that to me others would thought I was gay and I don;t want that.

Nice F bomb before you edited your post. You sure get irritable when your Genital Herpes VD flares up!! :D

Anyway, Pot, meet Kettle: You did the exact same thing in this thread. Awe, and now your widdle feelings are hurt when that mean old crappybob does it to you. :rolleyes:

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=76359

I got offered a BJ...

.....For the sake of all that is manly,you did accept?!?!

no he didn't because the guy didn't want to in the end

lol

Listen, your in a little over your head here. Just back away slowly. ;)

this guy makes no sence ^^^

and btw I never edited it.

and btw your reading things wrong, that doesn't mean the person who is offering it

this guy makes no sence ^^^

and btw I never edited it.

and btw your reading things wrong, that doesn't mean the person who is offering it

You misspell sense, use two BTWs in one post and then claim that I don't make sense?

Come on, put a little effort into your posts. Have some self respect man, there are other people reading this thread, think about them. They don't want to come all the way to page three and read what you just wrote. I think they will be sorely disappointed with your post. It lacked pop, zest, pinash!!

It was bland, there was no impact, and I can tell you it left me wanting.

Use some adjectives, try to find a nice thesaurus website and put it to good use. Take pride in what you post. Oh, it's not easy, but good posting never is. Anyone can smack a keyboard and then hit submit, I, no we, want you to be better than that.

So come on, give it another try! No one will hold that last post aganst you if you knock the next one out of the park. Step up to the plate sugger! You can do it!!

crappybob what is up with 2 btw's?

its my short way ok, if you don't like it, don't read it, go else where

and I don't care what others think, you have no idea how I am in real life, got what I want, don't care if others hate me.

shit man, stop being like my dad will you.

and you seem to have some hate on me judging by your 1st post, so grow up and learn respect yourself.

don't ever ever talk to me again or i'll use this nice little rep button :)

I'm sorry, but that line killed me!! :D

God I wish it did

don't ever ever talk to me again or i'll use this nice little rep button :)

Now I get it, I knew you reminded me of someone, I just couldn't put it together. You remind me of the "Leave Brittany ALONE!!!" guy. I don't remember his name, Chris something I think.

Can't we all just get in a big circle and have a circle jerk fest and royally bukake Ryan Seacrest???

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom