Deep Throat

I am a fan of HOUSE music, and here in the city (Manhattan, NY) I'd been to many different clubs and spend lots of hours on the dance floor. I'm sorry to say, but this particular song is garbage :) never hear of this dj ether...

Go on YouTube and look for "Jonathan Peters" he is the best dj in NY in my opinion. He throws CRAZY parties at the club called Pacha, used to be known as Sound Factory the best club on the east coast!

Also check out these dj's:
Junior Vasquez
Danny Tenaglia
Victor Calderone
Dj Boris
..etc

Cheers

also check out the real L33T dj : Tiesto

if tiesto walked threw a bar with Jonathan Peters playing he would love it, Jonathan Peters is a good dj but tiesto would wipe his ass with him

The reason I didn't mentioned Tiesto or Paul van dyke is because they have completely different styles! You cannot compare the 2. However the other dj's that I did mentioned are all on the same style as JP and all played in the same great club like Pacha aka Sound Factory.

I wish I could click that link, but I can't. I'm at work, and my speakers are off (im supposed to be working) :)

I hear what you saying about him playing all kinds of music, but you obviously never been to JP's parties! Its more then just music when he spins. The atmosphere in there is just incredible, everyone constantly yelling his name "jonnie!!!". Did you ever hear about S&M? aka Sex & Music. This happens once a year in Pacha, JP was the one who created it, it's the best event of the year! I think you get the idea of what you can expect there. Some of the S&M parties might be on YouTube, but from what I seen it's NOTHIGN! to what you actually see in the club. But at the end I guess its all comes down to what types of people go to Tieso's and JP's parties. JP would usually open his doors at 10pm and depending on the party finish at 5pm the next day! You really have hardcore people when JP spins! "Afterhours" start at around 5am that's when all the immature kids leave and there is finally some space in the club, you then have people battling it out! Several circles are formed and you see people showing off there skills.

If you are in NY, do me a favor find the next JP's Party and go there on one of the weekends with your friends and let me know :)

I guess 200k is cool and Yes, I been to Tiesto. I dont belive JP spinned for that many people at once, and I dont think he wants 2.....

Personally I'd rather be at Pacha with 5k capacity then at 200k event. Why? Because in a club like Pacha aka Sound Factory which been around for many many years you have people that go there almost every week, its literally like a second home for them. The atmosphire in the club is very friendly despite what people might think when thiniking about house music raves...etc After 6am or so they give you free water, orangue juce and banans to replanish you energy lol (one bottle of water is $5 in there) JP has shows in there, at like 4am you see performers half naked doing all types of different exotic shows and its all blends in with the music, its nuts! When Sound factory was clousing, on the last event people were crying because thats how clouse this place is to everyone.

"An early-morning raid at the ‘Sound Factory club' took place after authorities thought the venue was being used as a “Stash House” for illicit substances and dealing was taking place on the premises."

Yes, there were a lot of drugz there, but hey its a club there will always be drugz there. Sound Factory just had more then the otherrs lol (I think they were making there own hahahah) Anyways its now called Pacha.

Here is a vid of the S&M party, this vid really doesnt show the true JP/Pacha combination, but you can get a small idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld76SUDMLE0

And this is the Soundfactory 13th Anniversary, I dont know how good the music is in this particular vid because I have no sound now :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpbRuZU_Sw

PS: Well what you know you made me get my 1st 1K :))))))))) Didnt even realized that.

I would love to do a big concert but like you said, 5k would be well enough and couldn't agree more.

lol nice one on the vids, wicked shit hot!

well done on 1kpoints, i rep +

Back
Top Bottom