Hosting

newtech2009

Beta member
Hi Guys,

I have a customer who unfortunately has webspace at Hotchilli.com

I have the details to connect to the ftp and have done so successfully, and I have uploaded a test index.html / css style sheet.

But when you browse the domain it just sits there blank in a continuos loop!?

I noticed their servers were down last friday night and even their website was down just for that one night.

I have tried emailing their supportline for account issues: no reply.

I have tried ringing their supportline for webhosting issues: no reply.
I have tried ringing their supportline for account issues: no reply.

I have requested a callback from their website: no reply.

Apparently they have upgraded their servers earlier on this year, but I am getting nowhere fast with this company!

Does anyone out there have an account with these people?

Can recommend you some hosting deals from simplehelix.com. Their shared hosting plans are good for both personal small web sites and big projects.

What kind of size space is your client after? DualServe offer really cheap packages starting at 50p a month, and they can draw you up a custom quote if you want. If there's not a package that meets your needs. Either way look em up.

DualServe

The only thing you can and should do - is migration to another provider which is more reliable than this one.

There are many recommendations given here, I'd also recommend you to look up ServerPoint.com - these guys have been in business for ten years already, so they won't disappear instantly.... also, If you do not rtrust no one, look for a host which has money back period. If you feel something is wrong - charge back...

Hostgator.com or webhostgiant.com. Try to look through their offers. They are one of the biggest shared web hosting companies I know.

Back
Top Bottom