Do computers make you sick?

:eek:
I have to use a computer alot for my job, but more and more I've been getting pains when using a computer for prolongued periods of time. I've noticed side pains, head pains, and it seems like my health goes way down when I'm around computers a lot.

I'm trying to figure out why. Have you guys seen this website: http://www.rawair.net This guy is saying that outgassed chemicals from computers are to blame. But, then again, he is trying to sell air-tight enclosures.

its not that u are sick its aobut how u sit and how long u are sitting defentaly take a walk do some activitys and get out i mean sitting for loong preiods of time can cause clots in hte leggs that can lead into the lungs os be careful they can kill but just dont sit all day u willfeel like shit

Eye strain from looking at the screen all day could also be a cause of headaches. I don't get them as much now that we have all LCD screens, but looking at a CRT day in and day out can give some of the worst migraines.

Some people are suspectable to electronic interference, but that wouldn't cause pains like that. Thats simply you not sitting properly :p

THAT WOULD LOOK SO GOOD ON MY DESK!!!!

monitor5.jpg

I'll take 3!

And throw in a nuclear bomb.. err.. I mean computer air tight case too!

Back
Top Bottom