First week and a half of college.

@ Celegorm, so you think you will stay there? I still want to go there as well. Close to home, and it's a great school(from what I hear). But I also really want to save some money... Might choose Platteville if MSOE doesnt give me a ton of scholarships, lol.
Are you taking any business classes there? I want to major in mechanical engineering with a minor in business.

I want to major in mechanical engineering with a minor in business.

I'm also thinking about a major in Mech. Eng. when I get to college. However I think I'm going to also major in Mathematics. When you look at it it's only 2 more classes of math from what you will take in Mech. Eng. to the math major. If possible (I don't want to kill myself), I'd also like a minor in Physics. However those 3 might be too much, so I'll have to leave physics out.

@ Celegorm, so you think you will stay there? I still want to go there as well. Close to home, and it's a great school(from what I hear). But I also really want to save some money... Might choose Platteville if MSOE doesnt give me a ton of scholarships, lol.
Are you taking any business classes there? I want to major in mechanical engineering with a minor in business.

Yeah, i'm too stupidly determined to drop out. I'll stick with it.

Yeah, its nice and close for me too (only twenty minutes from my house) so i could go home if i wanted too... but I'm enjoying my freedom.

No, I'm only taking the mandatory Micro-Economics class. Then again there isn't that many business classes that work with software engineering.

1 more year of HS before going to college. I plan on going to TSTC (Texas State Technical College) and taking Computer Maintenance Technology.. Tuition for 5 semesters including everything but meal plans and apartments is ~$8000, so it's pretty decent. Apartment rent will kill me the first year though. $750/month to have my own apartment (no roommates), and I have to stay on campus the first 2 semesters... I would gladly live off campus and pay $500/month for a safer apartment complex...but I can't for the first year... The only other options are to have roommates (that's not what I want since I'm an independent person and don't want to be rooming with a crackhead or moron), or dorms where I have to share a bathroom with every guy in the dorm... I need privacy, that's just me, so I need my own bathroom. Heck, if the dorm room had it's own bathroom that's probably what I'd go with. I can live in 100 sq ft. All I need is my computer, a bed, and a microwave...and my own bathroom.

im at college at the moment stidying law electronics and computing , next year i move on to uni hopefully to study law

im not in college but this week, everday i worked after school until midnight and i can barely wake up in the morning, if at all, infact i missed school today and tuesday, and i have to work tonight

Back
Top Bottom