Genital Herpes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be quite difficult, it's too big and you'd have to spit out all the terrorists which would take a long time also.

Ahahhhha.

Yeah you can get a herpes virus in your mouth but I'm sure thats a different type than the genital one

crappybob, cut the harassment of antdemo / attempt at making fun of gay people is not acceptable.

You're telling me that antdemo is gay!!!! Antdemo, I salute your bravery for being open about your lifestyle choice. :) And your VD!!

crappybob, cut the harassment of antdemo / attempt at making fun of gay people is not acceptable.

Listen to the only gay mod we have here. He will straight up ban your ass..... with a whip ;)

i keed i keed...

He's not making fun of gay people....He was just making a pun about a straight guy being gay. This doesn't necessarily mean he's being homophobic. I take the micky out of my gay friends for being straight

Your far to defensive Chris, sometimes I think you like to have a fights/debates just because your gay. You jump on every tiny thing!

Except this person has been quite a jerk on here, hence the neg rep. A joke's a joke, but hes trying to stir stuff up.

never had this sort of misfortune i always use a condom and besides i have only ever been with one girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom