My laptop sucks

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok i just had to downgrade my laptops CPU back to the original 1.8GHz from the 2.2GHz because it was getting hot all of the sudden and over heating and cutting off... so now i have the 1.8 in there again but now my problem is that after about 15 mins the screen fades to complete white and wont do anything... i had it plugged into a monitor and it just cut the monitor off... any suggestions on what it is... PLEASE HELP

Why did you OC it in the first place? In laptops this is a very risky thing to do. And the screen fades white? I've never heard of that. If it was black I'd say your LED (Is this the correct term for the backlight behind the screen?) is going out. My guess is that it has to do with the overheating.

but the thing is it just recently started to over heat and idk why... but it would run fine back when i first did it... but now that i downgraded it back itll run just fine but like i said after about 15-20 mins it would just fade to white or just cut off the screen... but the computer was still turned off.. so just now i said to the hell with it and put the 2.2 back into it...

no i cleaned it out just recently... and i dont know what it is because i put the 2.2 CPU back it and its still happening.. IDK WHAT THE HELL IT IS BUT IM ABOUT TO SCRAP THE STUPID THING...

yeah and i didnt OC it i just switch the CPU out for a larger one...

well i talked to a buddy of mine and what im going to do is scrap the computer and get all the money i can out of it by selling all the parts on ebay and then ill be working with my buddy making computers to get some extra cash... so then ill build my PC and be rid of this laptop...

Back
Top Bottom