First week and a half of college.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
God, it's been hard.

For those that don't know, I'm at the Milwaukee School of Engineering. It's known for being hard. After the first week, my calc class was already down to half its original size, and I know for a fact at least one hundered freshmen have already dropped (they turn their laptops into the tech department where I work when they leave since the school provides them the laptops).

With the exception of the minimum of 2 hours of homework each night (1.5 is just math) It's fun though. Everyone I work with, and everyone on my dorm floor is pretty cool. It helps too that my girlfriend lives pretty close (like one mile away) so we can get together often enough even if it's just to do homework with each other.

So for all you other people in college now, how's it treating you?

I'm not in college but I'm learning Accountancy right now and I work 40 hours a week, its hard work because I'm really tired to go out at night.

I'm not in college but I'm learning Accountancy right now and I work 40 hours a week, its hard work because I'm really tired to go out at night.

Owch, That's gotta suck. I think I know what that feels like, but I have yet to hit the forty hours a week of work (thankfully).

I'd take 40 hours of work a week over what I'm doing anyday, and yes I have spent time working 40 hours a week.

Im finishing up comunity college ina semester or two ill transfer to San Diego State. Computer Engineering.

I'm currently in my forth week of college and except for math its going ok so far. I have a couple of exams coming up soon, so we shall see where i stand after that. Im a computer science major.

not in college but a boarding high school. i too have 2 somtime 3 hours of homework a night. there are very few people i like in the dorms and so i end up going to the gym and hangin out with the students who do not live in the dorms.

4th or 5th week of high school. Although you could say it's half college. I'm taking for AP classes lol. AP Chem and Physics are piece of cake. AP US History is a bit hard, I always get C on the essays and tests, but because it counts as total points and it's not weighted I'm doing ok. I have an 87. Lastly AP Calculus. Geez this class started hard. Since I never took pre-calc, I got Ds on the first 2 homework assignments and then a 55 on a quiz a week later. When test came around though I did pretty well: 90.1. Luckily tests are 65%, homeowrk 15%, and quizzes 20%. I just need another quiz and my grade should go up from a current 83.

college for me is pretty good i must say. i am taking "computer systems technology" at seneca college...and i have tuesdays and thursdays off from school. i have 18 hours of classes all week too. so its not that bad :D

im taking my sat soon =/
my grades have been good so far tho
believe it or not at lest 1-2 test a class already

Back
Top Bottom