So i'm going to start building my own gaming PC soon...

Joehelsing

Beta member
...First things first, I would like a nice looking case highly rated case with very good fans to keep high performance components cool with ease. By budget for a case is no more than £100 ($200) And I can't use newegg as i'm from England.
Thanks alot for any recommendations you make.

IMO the Antec 900 is overrated and over used. as in alot of people have it.

yes it is a great case but if you realy want to be different you could look at sunbean. or a acylic case

Yeah, I am mainly looking for quality, but if I can get that as well as something which will make people "ooo" and "ahhh!" then that would be great. I am looking to build nothing but a top quality, best of the best machine which is pleasing to look at. I would probably prefer something which isn't so overused but I think, do alot of people use it for a reason?
Anyway, there is no budget as such on this PC, I only put a budget on the case because i'm sure with cases, the most expensive isn't necessarily the best. I would like a case with nothing but good reviews.

don't know the price in England, but here in the US the Aerocool ExtremEngine 3t is about $125 shipped, so it should fit in your budget if you can find it in the UK, I've had mine for, well, I can't even remember, probably when it first came out about 2 years ago, I got mine on sale at CompUSA for about $50 after rebate IIRC...

great looking case, great airflow, and durable (at least imo), here's a review...

Aerocool ExtremEngine 3t

black-45-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom