Personal Favor, Idea for a Paper

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
It's 600 words, rough draft due tomorrow, Rough Draft isn't graded, but He says most people dont pass unless he goes over their rough draft, and I've been trying to figure out what to write about for a week!

So far the only things I've come up with are

My First Crush (Boring to a teacher, also she's in that same class{her idea})
The Mating Habbits of the Water Buffalo (Suggested by a friend as a joke, but potentially a funny paper)
Nude Photography (Also a joke by a friend, because I've been interested in it for a while, but probably inappropriate for college)
Then the Generic ones suggested by my professor:
My Favorite Dogs, My least favorite days of the week, Three favorite friends, etc

I dont know >_< It can be on any topic, the only thing I really gather is that I have to have 3 things to say about the topic

What type of paper? Persuasive or Expository? If it's persuasive write about your political views. If it's expository right about shark extinction.

A better option would be to write about this guy you know from a forum, named JogaBonito1502. You can write about how he has all these great ideas and is a Brazilian stud.

/jk
:D

its an illustrative essay, meaning i illustrate something.. like how awesome joga bonito is

illustrate the effects of what would happen if the Bee's went extinct

or some examples based on the butterfly effect

I wrote a Illustration paper about the Alpha Male:

I was illustrating that the alpha male would be a cross of Brad Pitt, and Fonzy. Brad Pitt's body, but Fonzy personality...I also did a survey to back up my "data"

I got an A on that one...the professor thought it was funny as well.

what class is it for?

some friends of mine once wrote a paper for a science class entitled how to build a radiation shelter from old newspaper, aluminium foil and a lot of lead.

(taking into consideration the kind of materials stop the different types of radiation).

other ideas for a paper, (this being a computer forum), intel vs AMD.
how to build a computer.
a basic guide to the internet

Did you turn in the draft yet? What did you decide on? I always wanted to write a paper about a grizzly bear eating a cheeseburger while spewing molten metal on an electric guitar!! That would be sweeeeeeet.

Back
Top Bottom