Political Views

The problem with this poll is that.. One person is never really 100% liberal or Conservative with every given topic. You always lean one way with one topic, and the other way with another topic.

Most topics I view myself a liberal, while on other topics I feel a conservative viewpoint is more appropriate. If anyone calls themselves either of the two, they will find themselves leaning towards whatever viewpoint their chosen side is stating.

That is very true, but I think the OP is asking what your general view is.

ivoted.gif

The problem with this poll is that.. One person is never really 100% liberal or Conservative with every given topic. You always lean one way with one topic, and the other way with another topic.

Most topics I view myself a liberal, while on other topics I feel a conservative viewpoint is more appropriate. If anyone calls themselves either of the two, they will find themselves leaning towards whatever viewpoint their chosen side is stating.

That's not necessary true

A person who leans liberal is likely going to vote Democrat and a person who conservative is likely going to vote Republican. I'm a conservative and I generally vote Republican 99 percent of the time, but I have voted for a Democrat on a rare occasion.

So this poll in my opinion is trying to figure out who's a Democrat and who's a Republican in a sneaky way. I'm kind of surprised at the results right now, it's either Democrats aren't voting or people really don't know what the true definitions of liberal or conservative are. There's nothing wrong in being a liberal or a conservative as long as a person doesn't go to far to the left or right.

Back
Top Bottom