Lost CD Key

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
so...um...im in a little bit of a dilemia

i have FEAR Gold edition, and i keep all the boxes so i always have the Keys, but my mom who thinks that all those boxes are crap and junk, might have thrown away a bunch of em.

about 2 months ago, i uninstalled FEAR to save space, but i want it back

and now i cant find the CD KEY.

so, can i look thrrough my registry and find it by any chance, and if so, can some1 help me with that.
LLOTS OF REP IS AVALIBLE, cause i wanna play Fear...alot

yeah tough luck. the best thing I could say to do is find like a torrent crack of it and try to get it with the CD key in it to be able to play. :O

Yeah and be dam careful i have a complete legal copy of BioShock but lost the CD, so d/l a no CD crack that actually worked fine but contained some god awful virus or some thing, never seen anything like it, and that led to a complete re-install!

This might be dumb, But besides looking for the key like someone said. Maybe you can do a system restore an go back like 2 months?
I cant think of anything. Some programs store the Key on your computer. But as far as knowing where to look, i dont know. Maybe in yur registry. Go through it and look. There should be a folder labeled Fear, or something like that.

would it just be less of a hastle to find a buddy and ask him or her to borrow their key? i am sure you have friends that play the same game right?.. so just ask them for a key. just a suggestion ofcourse.

there's no other way I could think of on how to do it. i know its illegal but its a way.....

ima look in my attic in a few, cause my mom said she moved abounch of my "crap" up there when i moved into the new room

and im also workin on other ways, but im leaving buying a new copy until the very, very end
would it just be less of a hastle to find a buddy and ask him or her to borrow their key? i am sure you have friends that play the same game right?.. so just ask them for a key. just a suggestion ofcourse.

and no...besides virtual friends, such as yourselfs, no one even has a computer that can handle Half Life 2, and but one doesnt know what linux is

and no...besides virtual friends, such as yourselfs, no one even has a computer that can handle Half Life 2, and but one doesnt know what linux is

well i tried :). if i did have the game i would help you out...but i don't. i guess you could always buy the game again? or go about it with some of the ideas mentioned above...but be careful with those torrents...they may do more damage then you think.

Back
Top Bottom