What to get? DVD/NAV for my car OR a PS3?

How often do you use your car and how often do you have free time you could spend gaming , i would say if you use your car like everyday the headunit is gonna get so much more use i ,mean your ps2 is dusty right now suggesting you havent used it in a while so whats to say the same thing wont happen with a ps3 after a while
I'd get the PS3 then.

having blu ray is only usefull though if you actually have something that can output the hd resoloution

How often do you use your car and how often do you have free time you could spend gaming , i would say if you use your car like everyday the headunit is gonna get so much more use i ,mean your ps2 is dusty right now suggesting you havent used it in a while so whats to say the same thing wont happen with a ps3 after a while

having blu ray is only usefull though if you actually have something that can output the hd resoloution

Yup your very right wouldnt use the PS3 that much.

I should be getting the headunit delivered today!!! I already got the IPOD cable delivered yesterday.

OMG OMG I cant wait :D Ill probably do the install myself I got some DIY guides. Ill post pics once I get it.

I'm still wondering what good a DVD player in a car head unit does that's any good... Normally when you are in a car, you are driving... Watching a DVD and driving don't mix well together. I've personally never had much need for a GPS navigation thing. I would have just gotten a better head unit for music, and saved some money for a sub or something if I were you.

i guess it could all come down too...where would most of your time go. do you do a lot of driving? if yes then get the nav/dvd...
if not...and you think you spend more time gaming...then ps3 4sure.
really its your choice tho LOL.

I gots it!!! I choose it over the PS3 because I already have a decent computer to game quite well.

IMG_1441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom