Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lutheren is pretty close to Catholic, dont know much bout southern baptist though. Lutheren started when Catholics were selling indulgences, which I do NOT believe in. And we dont sell them anymore anyway, so that part of the religions is the same, but there are other differences too.

True dat, they aren't to terribly different though. Do the Catholics say the Apostles Creed/Niceene Creed as well?

I liked being Lutheran but some of the rituals they have became rather tiresome. I have friends who are Catholic, I don't agree with most of their doctrine though. Especially the very strict, old school catholicism doctrine I don't agree with (things like Mary worship, Purgatory, Mary interceding for us etc) but the Southern Baptists aren't perfect either, the main thing(s) I disagree with in their doctrine are the Rapture Theory, and how the earth is only 6,000 years old.

w00t!

Im now happy!

1.My dog is fine after his day out!

2.My GP2X Will come tommorow!

3.Im upgrading my internet from 384kbps,12gb Data plan to 1500kbps 30gb data plan,unlimited upload.

4.I Found out also that the ISP has its own game server that when i use them,they dont count towards my data plan,also i get 40 hours a month of free hosting! :D

True dat, they aren't to terribly different though. Do the Catholics say the Apostles Creed/Niceene Creed as well?

I liked being Lutheran but some of the rituals they have became rather tiresome. I have friends who are Catholic, I don't agree with most of their doctrine though. Especially the very strict, old school catholicism doctrine I don't agree with (things like Mary worship, Purgatory, Mary interceding for us etc) but the Southern Baptists aren't perfect either, the main thing(s) I disagree with in their doctrine are the Rapture Theory, and how the earth is only 6,000 years old.
Yeah, we say both creeds.

Well, about the Mary worship, we sorta do I guess, she is Jesus' mother after all, and had no sins.
Now the old school Catholic, that stuff is too much, I have friends that left the Catholic church because it was too harsh.

£6.99 for a bus to and from a club, free drinks all night!
no wonder ive got such a hangover lol.

that was the plan, but he f**ked me over so i got a different bus. "never gonna turn around and desert you" just doesnt mean anything to him :(

omg crysis warhead!
its still not on steam and bestbuy better have it or circuit city!!! the mall for me here opens at 10:00aM and its currently 9:39am

omg crysis warhead!
its still not on steam and bestbuy better have it or circuit city!!! the mall for me here opens at 10:00aM and its currently 9:39am

it isent on steam wow i havent checked im stuck at school -_- :mad: and i was planing on getting it o well i can w8 pls spore is keeping me worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom