Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
my newest favorite fun activity:

going on yahoo answers and giving totally fictitious answers to all the questions.

:p

My newest fun activity is something I call Church Bingo.

I take a piece of paper and write down a bunch of words that the pastor might say during the sermon in a 3x3 grid, but I make about 6 different 3x3 grids (3 words across, but 3 words up and down). I might use words like "Church", "Pew", "Service", "God", "Sermon", "Heaven", Hell or "Sin" etc. I then try and get 3 across in any direction, on every grid. It's worth double points if I get 3 across in two different directions and triple points if I get 3 across in every possible direction on any 1 grid:D

^^ Sounds like you have a boring priest. I'm Catholic, and I love our priest. He is in his late 40s, and he is hilarious, and for sermans/homilys, it's always stories, and he has so much meaning behind them, he is really good.
Even more fun on the mission trip, I told him he was badass, lol. Cause he swears, my exact words to him, "A priest that swears, now that's just badass."

The other day, this kid from youth group who is like old school Catholic, the really strict style, suggested we say the Rosary at youth group everytime... BORING... anyway, after she left, he says to us, "F**K that, not saying the rosary, thats boring." He is honestly the best priest I have ever seen, not cause he swears, but because his homilys are so good, and he can see the good in every person he meets, and can make anyone he talks to feel amazing without making up BS but saying the truth. He is a really great guy.

just as i was about to load up a film i dropped my 500gb external drive. doesnt sound too broken, but doesnt work either. says its installing the device software and the hdd light just stays on :( arghhh

Well,after 5 hours of looking for my dog,he just turned up at the vet,Thank goodness.

I Was really worried about him because he is 16 years old and it's a hot windy day,but he alright :D

^^ Sounds like you have a boring priest. I'm Catholic, and I love our priest. He is in his late 40s, and he is hilarious, and for sermans/homilys, it's always stories, and he has so much meaning behind them, he is really good.
Even more fun on the mission trip, I told him he was badass, lol. Cause he swears, my exact words to him, "A priest that swears, now that's just badass."

The other day, this kid from youth group who is like old school Catholic, the really strict style, suggested we say the Rosary at youth group everytime... BORING... anyway, after she left, he says to us, "F**K that, not saying the rosary, thats boring." He is honestly the best priest I have ever seen, not cause he swears, but because his homilys are so good, and he can see the good in every person he meets, and can make anyone he talks to feel amazing without making up BS but saying the truth. He is a really great guy.

Heh I'm actually not Catholic, grew up Lutheran (what my dad was) but they have a lot of un-biblical belief's so I suppose I'm a Southern Baptist now, even though Baptists believe in several things I don't agree with...they have the best food and music out of them all:p

Lutheren is pretty close to Catholic, dont know much bout southern baptist though. Lutheren started when Catholics were selling indulgences, which I do NOT believe in. And we dont sell them anymore anyway, so that part of the religions is the same, but there are other differences too.

my dog was lost once crossed 2 rivers and ended up at my friends house 5 miles away. dumb ass dog got lost when he left me while i was fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom