Whats the coolest part of your system?

amp27

Daemon Poster
as stated in title. what...do you think....is the coolest part of your systems, software or hardware.

me... i got this sweet mouse pad..... it is water filled. so it has a bottom and then the water(filled with things the float around)then on top to hold the water in a clear topping. so when i move my mouse the water moves and pushes the junk around inside it.

it's sweet.......................

lmao very cool. Well, I have this 8800GTS, and I just love it!! I love every part of my system, except the CRT monitor, lol.

Probably monitor and speakers. Dell 2007WFP is a great quality monitor, and the Z-5500s are pretty nice.

Probably monitor and speakers. Dell 2007WFP is a great quality monitor, and the Z-5500s are pretty nice.
Mine arent as nice as the Z-5500s, I dont blast my music that much at home, but I have some logitech speackers, and they are really nice! Love having surround sound. My parents always want me to watch Movies down on the SD tv with sterio speakers. They still dont understand the true meaning of Surround Sound. It just surrounds you.

It's interesting having a computer made out of aluminum. Could be a positive or negative feature, depending on how you look at it.

^ Haha, no. nope CRT monitors are better for nothing. Except filling desk space.

Can't say for that monitor, but this certain Sony monitor still pwns for a CRT. Refresh rate of 125-175 hertz and amazing contrast.

Back
Top Bottom