Ricks gone to uni!

looking good well hope you enjoy it , when do your lectures start

yea the window is to the left of the pic, which is good, as it gets v hot in here. proper lectures start on next monday. got a week of random things/drinking lol... altho i recon it will be another lonely night in by myself :(

I don't remember it being called the baker bus,

but basically where the number nine leaves from there is a small but just around the corner, and there is a mini bus that leaves from there and goes to stoke. you could probably just ask at the main reception.

the fake tree is a mobile phone mast. cleverly disguised as a tree. (it's behind the engineering block).

the pictures of the room brings back memories of those tiny little rooms.

its a lot bigger than i expected though tbh lol, and yea in the next few days ill try and get to stoke. mobile mast you say? well i can barely get 3g in here, only at v random times/places, which sucks :( but never mind. its a lot harder making friends than i thought. then again i had a busy week last week and im still getting used to uni life, so im not getting too bothered just yet. may go for a walk but the nearest asda is like 20 mins away, and theres just nothing else to do.
oh@root, how do i get into the lounge? / is it always busy?
went to legends last night and took 20 mins to get a drink, and was too loud. i just want a nice quiet friendly drink, but only got into the lounge once during the day via another building which is locked at night.

I think it's pretty cool how Root has been to the uni you're going to! I'm sure he's got plenty more of tricks to tell ya. Good luck with it! I'm heading out in 2 years; can't wait.

good luck lol. ill have my own tricks by then.

yea its pretty cool. atleast i can get some tips/gossip about the uni :)
so far everything is fine though. the only problem is the lack of friends. staying in on freshers week dead sober = ftl :(

stove :confused: lol no. fridge on the left, random food, desk with laptop on, wardrobe on right. thats all thats in the pic.

i just got pack from asda. spent £20 on some booze, food, and random stuff. was a nice walk, but back home bored again :(

and yea ive heard of hanley :p

Back
Top Bottom